OUR AUGUSTA EXPERIENCE
Short of the Super Bowl, Augusta is America’s most extravagantly successful sporting event. Access to the tournament for players and spectators alike is so distinct that Augusta National is almost mystical in the reverence its ‘patrons’ holds for ‘the most pristine course’ in golf.
Often called ‘The toughest ticket to get in sports’ and ‘The one Major Championship that every golfer dreams of winning’! It’s all of that, and more…
The AUGUSTA Clubhouse
The Augusta clubhouse is a private hospitality facility in a local neighborhood walking distance from our executive housing and a 15-minute drive to/from Augusta National Golf Club. the facility provides a comfortable location to entertain guests/clients, enjoy a meal, your favorite beverage, check-in/out of housing or chat with our staff.
- Exclusive Members Only Club
- Gourmet Breakfast Buffet with Omelet Station
- Daily On-Demand Menu for Light Sandwiches, Salads and Appetizers
- Evening Chef Prepared Dinner including Wine – Multi-Course, Farm-To-Table Dinners
- Premium Open Bar
- Cigars for the Course
- Internet Scoring & Flat Screen Televisions
- Valet Parking & Transportation to Drop Site Near the Course
- High Speed Internet
- Open 6:30AM to Late-Evening Daily
The Masters is an event unlike any other. With a shortage of adequate hotel rooms back when Bobby Jones began this Tournament, a tradition started in the Augusta community. The city schedules their spring break over the Tournament dates and locals rent out their homes to patrons attending the Masters.
We rent nearly 30 of these beautiful homes every year for our guests just a short 15-minute drive from Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters Tournament. Most are 4 or 5-bedroom, executive level homes grouped closely together near the Augusta Clubhouse facility & check-in office.
- Daily Maid Service
- Stocked with Soft Drinks, Snacks & Fruit
- Run of the House
COMPREHENSIVE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- Airport Arrival/Departure
- Meet & Greet
- Course Shuttle
- Evening Activities
- On-Call 18 Hours
MONDAY, APRIL 3
- AUGUSTA AIRPORT ARRIVAL & check-in at the AUGUSTA CLUBHOUSE after 4:00pm
- Cocktails, appetizers & dinner at the AUGUSTA CLUBHOUSE
TUESDAY, APRIL 5
- Gourmet chef cooked breakfast at the AUGUSTA CLUBHOUSE, check-out by 10:00am
- Transfer to Augusta National Golf Club to view the Tuesday Practice Round
- Transfer back to housing neighborhood after viewing golf or directly to airport
- Depart directly to Augusta airport or back to housing neighborhood for dinner, drinks & another day at the Masters
DowEvents International, Inc., is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or a partner of The Masters Golf Tournament or August National, Inc. DowEvents International, Inc. is an independent global sports travel & event management company and a provider of corporate and fan travel experiences and hospitality events.
Postponement or cancellation of events due to weather conditions are beyond the control of DowEvents International Inc. No refund for unused services, or allowance for the loss of enjoyment caused by weather conditions will be made by DowEvents International Inc. Customers assume all weather risks as there will be no refunds for rainouts or other weather conditions, acts of nature, or other events that disrupt play. All events and hospitality purchased through DowEvents International Inc, should be considered as “rain or shine” final purchases. No Refunds due to Postponement nor Cancellation of the Tournament and Surrounding Events.